Senior IT Consultant - Contract
SPIguard is searching for Senior Consultants who will be an integral part of the SPIguard team and help drive the planning and execution of security engagements.
We are looking for talented professionals with broad security experience and exposure to various compliance frameworks (such as PCI DSS, COBIT, ISO 27000, etc). Success in this role requires a high-caliber, professional individual, who is able to determine engagement scope and timing, perform remote and on-site testing, and generate client reports.
A key part of this role will be maintaining productive, informative, working relationships with client personnel, and ensuring client satisfaction.
Skills and Experience:
- Five or more years of experience in one or more of the following areas:
- General security consulting
- IT security and compliance auditing
- Penetration testing
- Secure code reviews
- Secure development lifecycle implementation
- System hardening
- Firewall configuration
- Network monitoring
- CISA or CISSP (required)
- QSA (preferred)
- Other industry certifications (such as LPT, CEH, MCSD, MCSE, CCNA, etc.)
- Bachelors degree
- Proven in-depth technical knowledge of security principles and practices
- Excellent communications skills: verbal and written
- Experience with security and compliance frameworks (such as PCI DSS, COBIT, ISO 27000, etc)
- Willing to travel up to 50%
About SPIguard Systems
SPIguard is a trusted security partner to organizations in both Canada and the US. Our client base includes retail, financial services, non-profit, and high technology companies.